Service We Provide
Outreach for Motherless Girls and Kinship Care Grandmothers!
- According to the United States Census Bureau, in 2014 more than 13 million children are living with their grandparents.
- As of 2017, over 3 million grandparents are now responsible for the care and raising of their grandchildren.
- The average income of 35% of grandparents raising grandchildren is less than $24,000. This adds to the pressure of families that may already be struggling financially
- Why are so many grandparents raising their grandchildren? Because their children are unable to take cae of their own children, due to addiction, mental illness, incarceration, death, and other reasons.
- Zan Asante, Founder & CEO
- Zanbria Asante, Organizational Strategist
- Kofi Asante, Business Development Strategist
- Tony Asante, Technical Advisor
- Dana Crockett, Kinship Care Support Ambassodor
- Denise Richardson, Kinship Care Support Ambassodor
How You Can Help!
- Become a BC Kinship Care Financial Ambassodor
- Become a BC Kinship Care Support Ambassador
- Become a BC Motherless Girl Support Ambassador
- Contact us for more information